0Item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Monthly Archives: April 2017

• Let us pray for one another.

• God is Up to Something Great

Providence is truly amazing some times, and God's timing is never wrong even when we can't see it or understand it.

• Does He Knows the Desire of Your Heart?

May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Psalm 20:4

Now, think something about what do you desire? Is it a new job, a business, a partner, a house, a car; something that is in their heart.  Every one of us has a deep heartfelt desire. That desire in our hearts it’s like a fire burning, waiting for that desire to be answered by God. Now how will you receive the desire of your heart? In the book of (Psalm 37:5) Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you. God wants you to talk to Him, pray for Him, and ask for Him whatever you desire. When you delight yourself in the Lord, He actually places godly desires in your heart. You could not desire anything godly apart from Him. And you cannot crave anything godly if God had not placed that desire in your heart in the first place. He wants to give you godly desires and then fulfill the godly desires He places in your heart.

We can read a lot of verses in the bible telling us about asking to God and to make our request for our heart’s desires known. We talked about Ask, Seek and Knock on our previous blog, were we ask God through our constant prayer, keep communicating to God until your prayer is answered. Then seek, seek in Him, why God is not listening, probably because He wants us something more what we desire, or He does not want that certain desire in your heart to be granted because that might keep your relationship in Him distant. And then knock, knock until it open, keep knocking, meaning keep on praying, pray until He hears you. If you ask anything according to His will He will hear you (1 John 5:14-15); ask and it will be given to you (Luke 14:1-31); if you abide in Him and His words abide in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you (John 15:7); His promises are yes and amen (2 Corinthians 1:20); ask I’ll give the nations to you (Psalm 2:8); may He give you what your heart desires and may He fulfill all your plans (Psalm 20:4). You see, God tells us He will give the desire of your heart when you ask Him, make your wishes, desire be known to Him. Now the key to a Christian life is to keep on communicating to God, pray, and then trust in Him, He knows us more than we know ourselves, and obey Him. Does God give you the desires of your heart? Yes, and even more. It may be different plans or desires than you ever thought you wanted. He has plans when you simply put Him first in your life.

• A Man's Life

• Ask, Seek, and Knock

Matthew 7:7

Ask and it will be given to you; Seek and you will find; knock and the door will be open to you.

Ask 

This is something about to do with prayer because He is talking about asking God to get it and seek and you’ll find it; knock and it will be open to you, and therefore this passage tells us that prayer can do anything. Some of us will tell that prayer won’t change anything because everything is already determined, and so most of us don’t pray much. Some of us may pray out of duty, we pray without a faith because some of us may think that what prayer is when we believe that nothing will change. We should ask and we will get it. “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” (Mark 11:24) Just like a baby, when a baby needs something a milk or wants to change his nappy, he cries out, that’s his way of asking/communicating that I want milk, I want my nappies to be change, baby won’t stop crying until his needs are met. Just like us Christians, do not stop praying until God hears our prayers.

Seek

Seeking is something to do with putting an effort. Seeking takes a lot longer than asking.  If we think that God is not answering our prayer, and then we need to seek why God is not listening to our prayer, maybe we are asking something that can harm us, asking for wrong motives, asking something that it can keep us away from God.  In other words we are to seek godly things not worldly things. We are not to seek after things to spend them on our own lusts and vanity. And we are not to seek after things that lead people astray - such as seeking money, power and fame.  (Acts 17:27) “God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.” In seeking the godly goal we also end up seeking God and finding our truest selves.

Knock

Knock and it shall be opened to you. Now if we need something to someone who is behind the door, we usually knock, until the door will be open.  Keep knocking until someone will open the door for you. God wants us to be persistent, when you ask for something continue on asking; do not stop until God hears you.  “Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.”  (Luke 18:1)

• Be Hungry

• Feed Our Spirits Through The Word of God

Are you living with empty lives? Empty feeling, asking about what is the real purpose of life?

We have three aspects to take care of: Our body our soul and our spirit. To take care of our body we eat, we buy clothing, shelter. Our soul, it includes our mind, we educate ourselves to go to school, and we read books to feed our mind. And for our spirits, how will we feed? We feed through listening and reading the word of God.

Be Hungry for God’s word

Just as we feel hungry we eat to satisfy our hungriness.  (Matthew 5:6) "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. Christians wants to be feed and be hungry and thirsty for the word of God because we cannot be satisfied with the word unless we hunger and thirst for it.  Feed our spirit with the word of God in order for us Christians to be ready and be strong enough to face every battle we have in this sinful world we have right now.

Seek to understand:

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.” (Colossians 3:1–2)  We are to seek the things of God as a priority over the things of the worldSeeking God’s word daily will make us a better person; we become a better partner, become a better parents, we become a better friend, become better church members. And once we seek for the word of God, we should understand it. It is not enough to listen to the word of God but we need to be able to understand it. How can the word of God be a benefit to us unless we understand it.

Be attentive to the word of God

Be attentive alert and focus to the word of God. We need to be able to understand that as we listen to the word of God we are given by His marching orders for our lives. We need to have that kind of heart that would say, Lord, what do you have for me this Sunday, Lord what do you have for me to learn, I’d like to obey the scriptures, I’d like to be able to apply the word of God in my life. And that should make us attentive, alert and focus to the word of God. Because most definitely the word of God would help us in our lives it would build us up. And we all want to build up in our faith.  That is why we need to be attentive to the word of God.

Give respect to the Word of God

When the word of God is being preach, being taught, we need to give it due respect. The word of God is not man’s opinions, it is not human ideas it is the word of God. It is His word to us, so that we get to know who He is, and to get intimate with God, and be able to be with Him.

Christians long more and more with the word of God rather than worldly possessions. Being hungry and thirsty, seeking and understanding, give attention and respect to God’s word can satisfy our daily needs.

• Be Contented With God

Paul said in the book of Hebrews 13:5, “Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be content with what you have, because God said; never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

Fall in love with God; not with Money

The Lord says. Keep our lives free from the love of money.  When we talk about money, it deals about richness, worldly possessions, and even gains power. 1 Timothy 6:10 tells us that “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. We must all understand that money is something that is not real. Money is a concept that we as a society all agree on. As Christian we must understand how we deal with money, God gives us money to help others, to use it as the advancement of Christ’s ministries and not to build our own kingdom.  Don’t fall in love with money. Money is not evil. The love of it is; use it to please God.

The More We Love Money, The Less Content Our Hearts Will Truly Be

Be satisfied with what you have. Ecclesiastes 3:13 says “That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil- this is the gift of God. God clearly says whatever we have we must be happy and be satisfied about what we have. To long more may end up less contented you will not be happy; those who always want more will turn away from God when their Christianity brings material subtraction rather than addition.

Use Money to Bless Others

God bless us with our richness to bless others.  The more we help other people the more God will bless us abundantly not on worldly possessions but more on contentment, happiness, joy and peaceful life. God will create the house you dream of; not in this earth but it will be built in heaven which is our permanent place to live on.

God our Ultimate Provider

Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. God keeps His promises to His sons and daughters. Matthew 6:25-26 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothes?  Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? God sees us, He hears us and He provides our needs. If you are concern about what you don’t have; have full confidence of the provision by our God.

• From Fake Christian to Follower of Christ

• Keys to Make the Impossible to Possible

For nothing will be impossible with God. Luke 1:37

3 Important Keys to Make Things Impossible to Possible:

Always put your faith in God

He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move and nothing will be impossible for you.” ~ Matthew 17:20 ESV we are meant to move mountains. God wants us to exercise our faith by putting our trust in Him no matter what circumstances we have in life. We sometimes think that God is not with us because he does not answer our prayers. We might think this sickness that we have is the end of our life’s journey. No! God is in our side and He wants us to exercise our faith by putting our trust in Him.

Prayer is powerful

To experience the impossible becoming possible we must talk to God always. In James 5:13-16 “Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.  Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord.  And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.  Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. “   Saying a powerful prayer can move God’s heart and hear whatever we ask in Him.

Submit to God your weaknesses

God can make your weaknesses into strength. I can do all things through him who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13 Christ gives the strength to overcome challenges that can be overcome, He gives strength to be patient with the challenges that cannot be overcome, He gives us wisdom to know when to surrender and when to fight. With God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26) When you seem you can’t do anything because you feel you are weak. Then God tells us to trust in Him and He will make impossible to possible.

God wants us to live in the bold joy of knowing that nothing will be impossible for us.

Items 1 to 10 of 12 total

1. 1
  2. 2