0Item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Christiancybermall Blog

• God Is

• Searching God during Difficult Time

Have you ever found yourself in a difficult situation, and desperately needed God's counsel to get you out? Here are some Bible verses about having faith in hard times to lift your spirits and to share with others questioning God's goodness.

Timothy 2:8-9 says, remember Jesus Christ, risen from the dead, the offspring of David, as preached in my gospel, for which I am suffering, bound with chains as a criminal.  But the word of God is not bound!  Remembrance of Christ and His death at Golgotha needs to be the center piece through which we praise God in the hard times.  When we suffer, we can remember that He suffered, and His suffering gave us freedom!  This is one reason some leave the faith.  They forgot what even brought them into God’s loving hand.  Praise be to God, our Almighty King that gave us the final sacrifice to atone for our sins!

When you read Psalms, you can find so many verses about God’s children singing praise even in the midst of hard times.  David writes in Psalm 142:4-7, no one cares for my soul.  I cry to you, O Lord; I say, “you are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.”  Attend to my cry, for I am brought very low!  Deliver me from my persecutors, for they are too strong for me!  Bring me out of prison that I may give thanks to your name!  The righteous will surround me, for you will deal bountifully with me.  This particular Psalm was a written prayer, but it could just as well be sung.  So many songs today are written straight from the Psalms.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

"May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing with hope." Romans 15:13

"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God," Psalm 42:5

Every time we connect with God in prayer, we are praising Him because we are acknowledging our need to set our burdens on His strong shoulders.  Isaiah 25:4a says, for you have been a stronghold to the poor, a stronghold to the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat.  These are things we can praise Him for while we are praying!  He takes care of His children!  Even in the darkest part of the storm, He is there as a stronghold to keep us standing against the crashing waves and raging winds.  A man on his knees in prayer can stand before any tragedy.

• HOW TO START A NEW LIFE AND ACHIEVE ANY GOAL

• Simple Ways to Show Goodness to Others

"Show Your Goodness" is rooted in Genesis 1:31 in which the Creator God saw that the man and woman created on the sixth day were indeed "very good." And so, all human beings, regardless of faith, race, nationality, language or any other differences are called to "Show Your Goodness."

Be Kind to Everyone

Kindness starts at home. It’s about being true to our own feelings and values, and expressing this to other people so our feelings and values get an airing, and so those people know where they stand with us. Once you form the habit of acting kinder, it will become second nature and you’ll no longer even think twice about it.

Using your Good Manners

Manners are something used every day and we are taught about this during elementary years to make a good impression on others and to feel good about oneself. No matter where you are - at home, work, or with friends - practicing good manners is important.  Good manners is about considering the feelings of other people, and being the kind of person that others will like and respect.

Saying “Thank you”

A simple thank you can have an enormous impact on a person, don’t you think? I might as well add “Please” to this task too. Any time you have a chance, say these words and mean them. Appreciation goes a long way in this world. We need more of it. I think there are many people who do their jobs or live in their roles without the gratitude they deserve. These words translate into respect. We all deserve that, yes? Two words, they make a difference. Let’s all use them more.

Compliment someone

If we have nice thoughts about people, why not tell them? It doesn’t take much time at all. You don’t need to be friends with someone to tell them you like their outfit or hairstyle. For the rest of the day, they’ll feel satisfied knowing that at least one person acknowledged their effort.

Smile

You know how it feels when someone smiles at you, right? Just think how many people you can show kindness to with simply curving up your lips and showing your teeth. It’s infectious, and in this simple act itself — you are lighting up the world because what often happens when you smile? Others smile too.

The goodness of God is a fruit of the Spirit that actively shows the kindness and mercy of the Lord. It’s about being good to others in the same way God has been good to you. Think about the things God has done for you.  In the person of Jesus Christ, He went to the cross. He is full of forgiveness and compassion. His grace hovers over your life every day. God’s goodness benefits you in every way. So, you should seek to be a benefit to others. I pray that the goodness of God come alive in you and flow out from you. I pray that you water others as you are watered.

• WAKE UP!

• LIVING AS A CHRISTIAN:

There are three tools to live as a Christian life.

Always read the word of God

To live as Christians, it is very important to read the word of God every day. It is like we will become hungry and thirsty if we cannot read the bible. The Bible is essential for knowing God and His will for our lives. The book of Romans tells us there are certain things we can know about God from general revelation. Without Scripture people can know about God’s power and divine nature by examining creation. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. (Romans 1:20). They also know God’s law because it is written on their hearts (Romans 2:14–15). Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.

Exercise the Teachings in the Bible

So, faith is like a muscle and needs to be exercised. Faith is the gift of God. It is not of ourselves; we receive it from him. It is the special work of the Holy Spirit to open our eyes to who Jesus is and to show us our need of him and to create within us the capacity to trust him. He gives you a new heart, the gift of faith. We must exercise or engage in Christian work. We are to labor in God’s vineyard. (Matthew 21:28) In what part of it? Mark 16:15 tells us: “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” Jesus came into the world— “…not to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.” (Matthew 20:28)

Follow Jesus' example

Follow Jesus' (the Son of God) greatest commandments: " If you just go to church, you will be a weak Christian and trials will make havoc of your life. But if you go to church and read the Word every night, you will become a strong Christian. Most Christians do not read the Bible every day, so if all you do is go to Church, you will be a weak Christian.

If you are living for Christ, you are doing more than anything else that you possibly could do to bring men to Him.

• God Answer Prayers! Amazing Inspirational Story

Does God Answer Prayers? Have Faith in God like the two little children in the video. See how God is faithful when you call on His name.
    Wherever you are in this huge world whether in here in Iceland or anywhere else my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ pray repent and pray to be counted worthy to escape the things that are coming upon the earth soon and to be able to stand in front of the son of man Jesus Christ Yeshua God bless you all my Christian blood bought followers of Jesus Christ for we are the body of Christ and his bride soon to escape.

• We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
    Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;"
    2 Corinthians 4:8-9

I think they show how resilient that God can help us become. There are always going to be ups and downs in life. We're going to go through hard times, and things are going to confuse us and trouble us at times. But, if we stay connected to God, those things can hurt us, but not mortally. They can never creep into our souls and get us to give up or quit. Even the worst things will only be temporary setbacks. The world can bruise us, but never break us, because we have God on our side, and He loves us and helps us to endure, and to stand back up and try again. Today, whatever is going on in our lives, let's remember that we still, and always, have God on our side. He is the most solid, dependable, loving parent and friend that anyone could ever hope for, and he can get us through the self-doubt, the embarrassment, the confusion, the ridicule, and the sadness... and more. Be resilient today. :)

• 5 Simple Ways to Share God’s Word

Sharing your faith with others can be done in many different ways. We should all be willing to give an answer to those around us as to the hope we have in Christ (1 Peter 3:15). 

Send Text Messages

Send few lines of bible verses that can inspire someone. Sending bible verses to someone is one way in sharing God’s word. Having a daily Bible verse sent to your phone can help engage your reading of the Bible more daily. It might give you desire to go dig deeper and see the full context of that verse. Not to mention, it can also give you God’s word and encourage you and/or uplift you.

Post Scripture of the day to Your Social Media Accounts

We live in a time when technology is emerging faster than the church can comprehend, balance, or integrate. Social media can be a powerful platform for global evangelism. It is a venue, which can glorify God, edify the saints, and convict the lost. The Holy Scriptures, on the other hand, bring light and clarity. They are sufficient for all of life, faith, and practice. It is there we discover God’s standards for communication. The time has come for Christians to reconsider their interactions through social media.

Make friends

When you have something in common with another person, such as a sport or other hobby, it can be easier to strike up a friendship. And friendships are the best foundation for missionary work, even if you and a friend happen to be on rival football teams. Start by making lots of friends, then set an example to others by acting like a good Christian and Christ-like. Try to find out their needs, and help them if it is in your capacity; if you can't, get someone who can to help. Always remember to pray to God for courage and strength to do it.

Share Your Testimony

Look for opportunities to share your testimony with others. One of the most effective witnessing tools you have is your own Christian testimony. Telling others how God changed your life gives them a chance to see that God is real to you and that you want them to have the same relationship with Him that you have.

Bring People Together

While it’s nice to post a daily prayer on your social media account, try getting outside and sharing your faith with everyday people! Consider starting a lunch-time Bible study or prayer group at your office. Invite interested friends, family and strangers to social events with Christian friends, such as a faith-based movie. On Easter and Christmas, consider asking someone new to join you at church. These events will bring people from all walks of life together to discuss faith. While not everyone will stay or appreciate what God wants to say to them, it’s a way to open the door for non-believers.

Remember, the measure of success is not whether your friend joins the Church. That can take time. When it comes to sharing the gospel, every effort we make to befriend and invite another person to learn more is its own triumph. The number of ways we can share the gospel and be better friends is truly endless.

• Why did God create us? Why are we here? What is the real meaning of Life?

God loves you completely in Christ! Go ahead drink deeply of this glorious truth. Gorge yourself with these wonderful words. God loves you completely. Bathe yourself in His unconditional love. Immerse yourself in it. Rest in it. Experience His great love for you to the fullest, and remember God loves you for who you are in Christ not for what you do or have done. Why did God create humanity? He created us because of who He is. He is love.

Items 31 to 40 of 112 total

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 12